This popular Intensive Spanish course in Buenos Aires will help you to learn Spanish in a small interactive group environment.
Study Spanish in Buenos Aires
The Course Details
Take advantage of this popular Intensive Spanish course in which you will develop your language skills in an interactive small group environment, with an average class size of 6 and a maximum of 9. You will participate in 20 hours of classes per week held either in the morning or the afternoon. Classes incorporate Reading, writing, listening and speaking and are designed to be as engaging and interactive as possible.
- Courses start each Monday for all Spanish levels.
- Business Spanish course start monthly
- Minimum Booking: one week.
- Academic hour (Group) = 52.5 minutes.
- Academic hour (Individual) = 55 minutes.
- Max group size: 9.
- Average group Size: 6.
- There are two schedules for the Intensive Spanish Classes (morning & afternoon). Student schedule to be determined by the school after testing.
- Public Holidays: 24th March, 21st April, (school to close at 1pm), 22nd April, 25th May, 20th June, 15th August, 14th October, 8th December. Classes will be recuperated during the remaining week days.
- Long Term Discounts: Discounts are applicable when the weeks are booked and paid for together. The discount is per person.
- Included in Price: Course Material, Welcome Pack, Orientation, City Center Tour, WiFi, Computers and Internet Access, Student Common Area, Activities Coordination, Support Services, 24-Hour Emergency Help Line, Course Certificate, Student Benefit Club.
The course offers a combination of intensive class time and Spanish cultural immersion to ensure quicker and more effective language learning.
This tried and tested formula for teaching Spanish within an immersion context teaches students to learn Spanish in a way that enables them to communicate effectively using real Spanish that is used by native speakers. The lessons are planned to compliment cultural immersion, with reading, writing, grammar and speaking exercises taught to enable students to put them into practice in everyday situations.
The longer the class, the more students can focus seriously and effectively on the development of the four basic skills necessary for communication: speaking, listening, reading and writing. In an intensive four hours of class per day, the student will have the time and opportunity to work each of them in depth.
Focus through Tasks
Our teachers plan assignments and tasks for the students based on curriculum topics, whilst providing the tools and strategies to support them. The students are then asked to apply the Spanish language skills they have learnt to complete the tasks.
The teachers use material from everyday life (newspapers, CDs, internet and other authentic material.) The benefit of having quality lesson plans, and related curriculum resources to use in class, is that it allows our teachers more time to focus on what’s most important – teaching you! You can expect supplementary materials to be used alongside textbooks to perfectly complement your Spanish course in Buenos Aires.
A happy and relaxed student learns more. It is for this reason that our teachers aim to create a relaxed and fun learning environment that encourages student interaction whilst ensuring organized and focused lessons
All of our programs are aligned with and based on the Cervantes Institute. The curriculum and teaching plans are framed by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
At the beginning of each week, students will receive details of the academic program including objectives, course content and bibliographies.
Read on ….
- Accredited by Lonely Planet, ALTO, Council of Europe and the Association of Language Centres
- 24 modern, bright, spacious classrooms
- Student lounge & library
- Free wi-fi throughout the campus
- Computer lab
- Heating & air conditioning
- Beautiful refurbished historic building in the heart of Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires, Argentina’s famous capital city, is a mix of both Latin American and European flavors and one of South America’s most exciting and diverse cities.
- Cosmopolitan capital city
- Green Spaces and Spanish plazas
- Concerts & theatres
- Art galleries & museums
- Historical sights
- Cultural centers
- Antique churches
- Famous fútbol stadiums
- Traditional and International Restaurants & Cafés
- Tango shows
- Local wine
The city is made up of over 45 distinct neighborhoods from the colorful streets of historic La Boca, the artistic cobblestone roads of San Telmo, bustling downtown or the trendy and hip neighborhood of Palermo, there is always a new part of the city to discover. Combining its mixed roots and culture with modern day trends, Buenos Aires offers just about everything including internationally acclaimed restaurants and nightclubs, theatres, cultural centers, museums, art galleries, and shopping streets and centers. The menu of options is limitless in Buenos Aires, a place where the lights burn bright through the night.
What to do in Buenos Aires?
- Spend time at one of the many traditional Argentine cafes found around the city, a major daily social event in Buenos Aires
- Take in the shopping fury that is found on Avenida Florida, one of the city’s best shopping streets
- Watch and learn the sophisticated and edgy Tango, later, check out a Tango show in San Telmo, the birth place of Argentina’s national dance
- Visit the Recoleta Cemetery, one of the world’s greatest cemeteries and the resting place of Eva (Evita) Peron
- Enjoy a world famous steak at one a local Parilla (Grill) restaurant, top it off with a typical Italian gelato (ice cream)
- Check out a soccer game at one of Buenos Aires’ soccer stadiums and experience Argentine soccer fans at their best.
Student Testimonials – What others say about studying Spanish in Argentina
A escola é limpa e bem organizada. O staff é muito atencidad e irá te ajudan em tudo o que precisar. As aulas tem intervalos que ajudan os estudantes a “descançan”, e são bem dinâmicas. No sexto piso você pode praticar não somente espanhol, mas seu inglês, francês, alemão… Minha experiência foi nota 10!!!
I have had a great 8 weeks meeting some great people and learning not only about the language by the culture and history of Argentina and South America. I strongly recommend Expanish.
Here’s what Virginia from Switzerland has to say about studying at Expanish in Buenos Aires: At Expanish I met a lot different people all over the world. The classes were really mixed with every ages and nationalities. The lessons were very intensive, I learned a lot. And there are also lots of activities after school, so you won’t get bored. It was a great experience to visit a language school in Buenos Aires. Thank you!
Latitude International Education offers advising for students who want to study a language program in Argentina. Latitude helps international students to choose a country, school and program, find a host family or dormitory and advise on the documentation required to study in the chosen country (student visa, study permit, work permit, visitor visa).